19.9.17

Vintage linen dress

Vintage early 70s linen dress with embroidery

Another linen dress today. This one is an authentic vintage item, the dress used to be my mom's and she wore it in the early 1970s. Simple fabric, simple silhouette, pale blue colour...this simplicity makes the floral embroidery at the top part of the dress really stand out.


On this selfie photo with my daughter you can see the embroidery more closely

late 60s early 70s vintage linen dress

Just as my previous linen dress, I paired this one with my sporty style sandals. Contrasting yellow crossbody bag and a couple of yellow accessories complete the look.

Linen dress - vintage, sandals - Earth Spirit, bag - Perllini&Mel

Linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
Have a nice day!

You might also like

4 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous dress, even more special because it was your Mum's! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your vintage linen dress is so pretty with its embroidery and just wonderful that connection with your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Your daughter is also wearing a gorgious dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress, I love the embroidery! :)

    ReplyDelete