14.3.17

Embroidered party jacket

Embroidered Indian party jacket with lehenga

I keep adding new pieces into my collection of Indian party ensembles. Today it is a long jacket that is worn over a lehenga (skirt). Not much can be seen of the lehenga itself, only its ornamented hem and a little bit of its body when I move. The jacket is of black velvet and heavily embroidered with silk and metallic threads and additionally decorated with rhinestones along the hem lines. So, thanks to all this decoration the jacket is quite heavy. Plus the lehenga too is on the heavier side. However, I am ready to bear all that heaviness because it looks stunning.

Embroidered velvet party jacket worn over lehenga

Indian party dress

I found the ensemble in a local boutique and it almost didn't need any alterations, as if was made for me.

Indian party dress

Linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
Have a nice day!

You might also like


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a truly stunning outfit. I love it. If you didn't look so incredible in it I'd have to steal it off you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! You look absolutely stunning!!! The dress is gorgeous and all the detailed embroidery and the colours are amazing!!! You look very beautiful !!! Great addition to your collection :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful ensemble! Just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful jacket. Sublime decoration. And to find it fits you perfectly! Obviously made for you.
    Gail

    ReplyDelete