28.12.16

Pleated silk skirt and romantic blouse: my Christmas look

Christmas outfit

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Today I am showing what my Christmas celebration outfit was. It was a mixture of different styles: romantic chiffon blouse paired with a pleated silk maxi skirt and golden sporty boots and  accessorized with Indian bag and colourful necklace.

Christmas celebration look

The blouse worn with the skirt looked way too classy for me, that's why I added those sporty boots and the stone embellished Indian bag and the multi-coloured necklace: to make the outfit less classy and more interesting.


Not forget to mention the sparkling snowflake in my hair

Romantic chiffon blouse with multi colored necklace and sparkling snowflake hair pin

The stone embellished bag I found in an Indian boutique here and the necklace is from Monsoon. Though the colour palette is slightly different they both look same style.

Christmas celebration

With my daughter here. Our first Christmas together after 10 years

Pleated skirt and romantic blousePleated silk skirt - Jaeger, blouse - local boutique, golden boots - Rosso Brunello, bag - local boutique, necklace - Monsoon, snowflake hairpin - Miniso

Have a nice day!

You might also like

6 comments:

  1. All the best for 2017 Olga and seeing more of your lovely outfits. I love your bag and shoes
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive! And your daughter is beautiful! Happy Holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit has a folk feel to it, lovely, romantic, fun! Feel free to add your link to Midlife Fun: Celebration! - it is open till January 19.

    Our new link-up will open on the first of the month and also stay open for a whole month, so there is no rush and plenty of time to connect.

    Your daughter is a beauty! How special to spend holidays together after so many years. Have a very happy New Year, Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous dear Olga! Happy New Year to you and your family!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pics (love the one with your daughter) and outfit. Happy new year to you and stay fabulous, xo

    -Patti
    http://notdeadyetstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look!!! The skirt is a beautiful purple colour and the blouse is perfect for it!!! I like how you mixed different styles together! Looks very unique and fun!!!

    ReplyDelete