13.4.14

Crazy print black summer dress


I am not saluting anybody here. It was just too much sunny and I didn't want to be photographed in the sunglasses. Another dress from Biba (Indian). I am in love with its crazy print. And with the design. Look at the next photo


Full circle..I wonder how much fabric went into making this dress. After struggling with the sun I remembered that I have a nice parasol that would match the dress. It is hand-made in ethnic style and I bought it here in Nepal.


Women here don't like to get tanned. On the contrary, fairer skin is in favour and women do whatever they can to get the fair look: use whitening creams, scrubs, masks and avoid sun by using parasols. Have to say that I adopted the habit too though not with the creams but with using a parasol against extreme sun.


Wearing here wooden hand-painted bangles that I bought at the Indian handicrafts bazaar  last year and a multi-coloured ring in ethnic Indian style.


Have a nice day!
Taking part in Elena's Monday Bloom link up party.

12 comments:

  1. So much detail and charm in this dress. You look beautiful in it. I would definitely check out this brand if it were available in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing dress! So much gorgeous fabric, and a beautiful print. Love the parasol and jewellery too. I have pretty much given up on getting a tan these days; I am naturally fair and freckled, and I am learning to embrace it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how gorgeous is that dress and you in it? I am very picky with my prints, but I LOVE this one. An amazing find by you, as always. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the happy colors and prints. And how cool that is is a full circle skirt! Yep, this style sure appeals to me: summer boho look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Biba dress, I often lust over their website! We have the same parasol, I'm a sun worshipper but it's great for walking about in India in the heat of the midday sun - you look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very colorful. Perfect for summer. You look beautiful in the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a marvellous dress Olga! It looks like some of the pictures called "hidden object" pics (Wimmelbilder we say), with many scenes and many objects. The parasol is the perfect accessory as well as your jewelry.
    Have a fine sunny week my dear!
    Sabine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this! Your dress is simply the best - gorgeous gorgeousness!!! Юбка-солнце! Can't even remember when I had it last time - in school perhaps? :) Beautiful parasol and all your jewelry, as always, is perfect for the outfit and very interesting to look at. And oh those cat eyes of yours, Olga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress you wear. Very nice fabric and print. You are looking too much beautiful in this dress. I love Indian Dresses and feel too much comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty pattern and design of this dress. Your full skirt looks fun to wear and the colors are exciting! I enjoy your choices and the parasol adds to the delightful quality of this outfit!

    blue hue wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  11. All fashion models are looking for upwards career

    Footwear fashion

    ReplyDelete